BRINGING TECHNOLOGY, INFORMATION AND CONVENIENCE TOGETHER
Introducing Lexus Enform, an intuitive, innovative system designed to make you feel more connected and informed in a range of ways.
Imagine receiving destination information from Lexus personnel at our 24 hour Enform Call Centre, searching for a nearby restaurant from the comfort of your vehicle, or perhaps calling for roadside assistance in a moment of need. This is simply a glimpse into what lies at your fingertips with Lexus Enform.
Presently available in selected models, Lexus Enform utilises compatible iPhone® or Android™ smartphones2 and can be accessed on the multimedia display via the Lexus Remote Touch controller.
MORE ABOUT ENFORM
Enform services rely on data from the driver's compatible mobile phone and information provided by third parties.
Availability is dependent on a number of factors, including the availability of third party information, mobile service, sufficient mobile data allowance and GPS satellite signal reception.
Mobile usage is at the user's cost.
Lexus Australia reserves the right to add, remove or modify applications.
Compatibility with smartphones will vary according to model and operating system. Further information (including smartphone compatibility) is provided at www.lexus.com.au/enform/about .
All images are indicative only - final appearance may vary.
2. Lexus Enform is free for the duration of your new car warranty. Further information is provided at www.lexus.com.au/enform/about .
3. Destination Download and Local Search operate from information provided by Google Places and may not be accurate or cover all areas. Navigation is available in certain vehicle models and grades only.
4. Destination Assist may be provided without charge for an initial trial period of one month or ten free uses after initial activation, whichever expires first. Upon expiry of the trial period a fee of $2.97 (including GST) will be charged by Lexus Australia per use. User credit card details are required for use. Terms and conditions apply. Destination Assist is available in certain vehicle models and grades only. Further information is provided at www.lexus.com.au/enform/about .
5. Fuel Finder is typically updated twice daily and may not be accurate. Some areas, fuel types and fuel providers may not be covered by Fuel Finder.
7. Travel Times draws traffic information from the SUNATM Traffic information service. SUNA GPS™ Live Traffic Updates are only available across the major metropolitan areas of QLD, NSW, ACT, VIC, TAS, SA, WA and NT and may not cover all road incidents, congestion or tolls. See sunatraffic.com.au for details. Travel Times does not provide route guidance functionality. The recommended route may include toll charges.
8. Availability is dependent on a number of factors, including mobile service, sufficient mobile data allowance and signal reception. Mobile usage is at the user's cost.
9. iPhone® and iOS® are trade marks of Apple, Inc. Android is a trade mark of Google Inc. Samsung, Galaxy and Nexus are trade marks of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd and/or its related entities. Xperia is a trade mark of Sony Ericsson Mobile Communications AB.