BUSINESS VEHICLE LOAN
Also known as a chattel mortgage, a business vehicle loan is a commercial vehicle loan designed to provide flexibility for people in business.
A Lexus Financial Services Business Vehicle Loan offers a convenient way for GST registered businesses to finance a vehicle that is used predominantly for business purposes. This business vehicle loan gives you the security of knowing the vehicle is an asset of your business - even while you are paying it off.
IT OFFERS YOUR BUSINESS:
- The security of a fixed interest rate over the term of the vehicle loan.
- A choice of vehicle loan terms, ranging from 1-7 years.
- Your choice of flexible payment options.
- Finance for both Lexus and non-Lexus vehicles.
- The ability to make additional payments, reducing the total interest payable.
- The option to reduce monthly payments by making a balloon final payment, freeing up business cash flow.
- Daily interest calculations on the outstanding principal balance, so any additional payments you make reduce the total interest payable.
- Extra costs can be included in the amount financed, including on-roads, stamp duty, insurance, warranty and roadside assistance.
- Opportunities for income tax deductions through depreciation and interest charges.
This document summarises the main types of fees across all Lexus vehicle Loans:
- Business vehicle loan
- Business Ownership solutions
We’ve also included some tips on how you can avoid paying certain types of fees over the term of your loan, so you don’t pay more than is necessary.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
WHAT TYPES OF FINANCE ARE AVAILABLE FROM LEXUS FINANCIAL SERVICES?
WHAT IS THE CURRENT INTEREST RATE OFFERED BY LEXUS FINANCIAL SERVICES?
HOW CAN I GET FINANCE WITH LEXUS FINANCIAL SERVICES?
CAN I DEFER A PAYMENT?
The information provided by Lexus Financial Services, a division of Toyota Finance Australia Limited ABN 48 002 435 181, AFSL and Australian Credit Licence 392536 is of a general nature and for information only. Nothing on this website constitutes or should be considered to constitute legal, taxation or financial advice. Before making a decision about any of the products and services featured on this website, you should consult with your own independent legal, taxation and financial advisors, who can advise you about your personal circumstances.